Persuaders

As I watch The Carries Diaries on Netflix, some techniques used in the show is to have many different kinds of characters. For example, Carrie is a fashionista, her sister is emo, her dad is smart boss man, her friend is a nerd, her other friend is an 80's girl and her boyfriend is popular. This might be a way of getting the audience to find a character and be able to connect to one of them. Personally I connect with Carrie, because I love fashion and we share a lot of the same interests like writing in a notebook when we want to let our feelings out and taking risks for our benefit. This picture represents  a lot of different people and different reactions to things. I think shows like these can also lead to something taking a certain interest that one of the characters has. As I kept watching the show and kept watching Carrie persue her fashion career I started thinking more and more about fashion, but as soon as I stopped watching the show I was less intrigued in that study than while I was watching it.

Image result for the carrie diaries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

harm to oneself

instagram ads

Instagram getting rid of the number of likes