Relationship with Media

One of my favorite songs is Younger by Harry Gardner. I love this song, because of how slow and how soothing it is. Also, one of the instruments in the background is the piano, which I have been growing up with. So, this song is really good at connecting to my life and others life, especially with lyrics like, "And now I look back and see how times have changed." It really gets me thinking of how life has changed, and how my outlook on life is way different than it was about five years ago, or even a year ago. The picture cover of the song and it really gives an idea of what the song is about, with the drawings and the stick figures.

Image result for youngre harry gardner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

harm to oneself

instagram ads

Instagram getting rid of the number of likes