Instagram getting rid of the number of likes

Recently, different social media platforms have been informing people that instagram might get rid of the number of likes shown on a post. I think that it would not be a big of a deal for some people, but for others it will be an issue. For most people, they just want likes and comments, they do not actually want the satisfaction of just posting because they love their friends, etc. Personally, I have gotten a lot better about posting things more related to my personality and more dealt with my friends and my affection for them, also my family. I used to ask my friends if I should post a certain picture, but at this point I do not really mind, because whatever picture I post, it will be represting my personality. There was a competition that went wild, just having to do with likes. The world record egg. I think that it is so dumb that we care about likes so much. The amount of likes has nothing to do with who you are as a person, and I think getting rid of them will be amazing, especially for teens that live around sociatal standards.


Image result for instagram likes








Comments

  1. i agree that disabling likes would be beneficial. with the growing polarity contest of likes and followers, i fee like a lot of people has forgotten the real reason for platforms like instagram: to share photos with people that you like. people don't even post pictures they like because they are afraid it won't get "enough" likes. i think it'll be interesting to have instagram without likes and see how it affects people's mentality and how often and what they post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that it is a really good idea for Instagram to get rid of likes. However I feel that they should leave comments because there is a setting that allows you to not allow comments to be put on your post. Also I feel that people do care more about getting likes then actually posting so it would be a good idea to get rid of likes. - Milo Navarrete

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

harm to oneself

instagram ads